We really hope that you are all keeping safe in what is a stressful and uncertain situation. We appreciate that this is an ever changing situation and want you to know that your health, along with that of our family based team and local community and society as a whole is our absolute priority. We would like to provide you with some frequently asked questions.
Are you Open?
No. Following the latest government announcement (04/01/2021) of a national lockdown we have are closed, If you have a booking during this time you will be contacted by Hannah to either reschedule or refund your stay.
When will you reopen?
It is not clear at this time when we are will be able to reopen. The Government announcement indicated that restrictions might begin to be lifted towards the end of February.
When you reopen, can I still travel to Farmstead Glamping?
This will depend on the tier that you live in.
Tier 1 (medium): Yes you can travel to Farmstead Glamping but you will need to follow tier two rules during your stay (tier 2 rules here)
Tier 2 (High): Yes you can travel to Farmstead Glamping as long as you are traveling with someone from your own household or bubble
Tier 3 (very high) and 4. No you will not be able to travel to us at this time.
The COVID Alert level is ‘very high’ and I am in lockdown in my area?
The health an wellbeing of our guests, our team, the local community and society as a whole is of upmost importance to us and we all need to work together to keep everyone safe and well
The advise and restrictions now differ across the country in line with the newly introduced Local COVID Alert Levels . If you live in England you are able to check the restrictions in your area by using the Governments postcode checker. There are different restrictions in place if you are traveling from Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
If the government measures in your area prevent you from travelling as planned then we will be able to offer you and alternative date, or if this is not possible you will receive a full refund.
If you have a booking over the next 3 weeks that you think may be affected please contact Hannah at your earliest convenience on 01258 472162 email@example.com, I am sorry if I am not able to respond straight away, please allow 48 hours for a response during these times.
If you have booked your stay through Canopy and Stars you will need to contact them directly. They will be able to offer you a rescheduling of your stay or a full refund in accordance to their terms and conditions, Please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference and the dates you would like to reschedule for or if you would like to receive a refund.
I have booked my stay through Canopy and Stars
If you have booked your stay through Canopy and Stars their booking Terms and Conditions can be found here and they have compiled a coronavirus FAQ that can be found here that you may find of some use . Canopy and Stars can be contacted on 0117 204 7830 or you can use my contact detail above and I will contact them on your behalf.
I have a booking and am due to stay, but myself or a member of my party is displaying symptoms of covid-19/have tested positive and have to self-isolate or have been asked to self-isolate by Track and Trace, what should I do?
You will need to self isolated at home in accordance with government advice. If you have a booking that you think may be affected, we will be able to offer you a date change, or if this is not possible you will receive a full refund. Please contact Hannah at your earliest convenience on 01258 472162 email@example.com, I am sorry if I am not able to respond straight away, please allow 48 hours for a response during these times.
What is the current Government Advice?
How we are ensuring guest and Staff safety?
As always the safely of our guests is our main priority and we have increased our already stringent measures to protect the health of both guests and our family based team. Once you have made a booking you will receive details of how to log into our guest information portal which includes how to guides, virtual tours/check in information, pdf menus and walking routes and much much more. This information has been compiled to remove the need for paper guest books and leaflets. We are following the guidelines set out by Public Health England to ensure that we provide our guests with a safe place to stay. Full detail of our protocols can be found here but are summarised below:
- We have just two accommodation spaces and they are separated by over 200 meters and similar distances from our home and that of our neighbours. This allows for effective social distancing.
- We have enhanced our already strict cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Check in times have been amended slightly to allow for the additional cleaning measures to take place. Check out is by 10.30 and check in is after 4pm.
- Soft furnishings such as cushions have been removed from the huts
- We are continuing to run our self check in and out procedure and although a member of the team will not be there to welcome you in person we are on hand should need us.
We ask our guests to help us by following the current Government advice which can be found her: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Please wash your hand regularly with the antibacterial hand wash provided.
- Please use the antibacterial kitchen spray provided.
- We politely ask that you keep a distance of at least 2m from other guests, staff and members of the public.
- If you wish to support our local business at a time where we are all struggling then please let me know, many are now offering takeaway services and we continue to offer our locally sourced food hampers.
- We ask that if you are displaying the symptoms of Covid-19 (A Cough and/or Fever) that you do not travel to Farmstead Glamping and that if you develop such symptoms during or after you stay with us you promptly let us know.
- We are asking all guest to sign our Stay Safe Charter
We appreciate that the Coronavirus is an evolving situation and we will continue to adapt and keep you informed as and when it is necessary. In the mean time I would like to wish you all a continued good health.