These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Catherine Tough
- Pink and mustard zigzags on a khaki green base
- Purple foot with pink heel & toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 33cm/ 13″ come up to just-below-the-knee.
- Gently elasticated hold to stop them wrinkling down.
- Designed in London and produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool.
- Ideal as house socks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.