- Colour blocks of copper, grey, khaki & pink
- Dark purple base with a herd of copper moose
- Khaki greenrib, heel and toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Sits just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved, Italian spun lambswool.
- Perfect as bedsocks, fun for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, glamping, or a comforting flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers alike.
Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.
Men’s one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Heel to the top of the rib 23cms / 9″